Wednesday, January 19, 2011

01/18/11

Dear Family,

I'm sending a quick e-mail this week letting you know how transfers have turned out. Sister Boyd and I will be separated once again. I will be staying here in Old Settlers and she will be leaving (we'll find out Thursday where she'll go). We love transfers.

One quick highlight of the week was when Sister Boyd and I got to go see Sierra again; the kind woman who let us in from the rain. We talked to her about the restoration and we talked more about our beliefs. She asked us wonderful questions. When we talked about the Book of Mormon and how we viewed it as "Another Testament of Jesus Christ" she said, " Yeah I can see that, even movies have sequels." I love that she's understanding the gospel in her own way. Sister Boyd and I have another appointment with her today after we e-mail and we're going to watch the Restoration DVD with her. She's heard some false things about Joseph Smith and how he was called to be a prophet so we love to make the truth known.

Wonderful things are happening in the Old Settlers area and all throughout the mission. Hope you all have a great week and I'll be looking forward to telling you who my next companion will be:)

Love you guys,

Sister Green

No comments:

Post a Comment